Saturday 7 January 2012

January 7

My sister is mad at me for not playing with her, even though this morning she didn't want to have anything to do with my games. She can be very frustrating sometimes. Right now she's setting up a game of PollyPockets with my little brother.

When is too early to plan a birthday party? I planned the majority of my birthday party last night, even though it won't happen until early June, and my sister has an important birthday before that. I'm just excited about my plans. I want to host a sleepover party with three friends. It's the first time I've done anything like that, and I'm excited, and a little apprehensive. I want to make sure everything is well planned.

My mother is getting the house ready for guests on Monday. She has a big list of things she wants done, and I think some of them are less than sensible. At least the house will be clean then.

My little brother hasn't done much crazy singing recently. Maybe it's because of the holidays. If you can play, why sing? I wish he would though. It's really funny!

Excepting some unforeseeable event, I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment