Sunday 22 January 2012

January 22

 I'm in a bad mood, so I won't write much, for fear of being overly pessimistic.

I saw 2 movies this weekend. Yesterday was Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows, and this morning, I saw Tintin. Of the two, I preferred Tintin, though it isn't at all like the comic it was named after. It's a mixture of 3 different Tintin comics, with some bits that were entirely unfamiliar. It was still good, thrilling, adventurous and funny. I'm a little disappointed that they left out Professor Calculus though.

Other stuff? My sister has done her keyboard practice, and is now listening to music. My older brother has disappeared into his room as usual, and my younger brother is wandering around the house being bored.

The library summer reading competition finishes today, and tomorrow we go back to school. I don't really want to. I want to read more comic books, and get ready for school. Oh well. I'll live through it, and get used to being back soon.

I have the misfortune of being in Grade 11 this year, and I have to think about what I want to do after school. I don't want to think about it. If it has to happen, it has to happen, but do I really have to think about it? I don't want anything to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment