Tuesday 10 January 2012

January 10

It is so hot!!! Some of you will probably be in the middle of Winter right now, but here in Australia it is really hot. Where I am, near Brisbane, it is 30 degrees Celsius. In Brisbane itself, there is a high of 32. We've got lots of fans on, cold water in the fridge, but it is still so hot!

Is your opinion of holidays that it is a good time to
A. Have fun?
B. Relax?
C. Get ready for the next school year?
D. Do housework for at least 2-3 hours a day?

I reckon, definitely B, though I know that some housework is necessary.

I got a collection of Peanuts comics from the library today, and it's kind of funny. Not a very modern comic, but still entertaining.

Could you comment on what the weather is like where you are? Obviously, it's hot here, but what's it like where you are from, and where is that? I hope that it's not as hot as here.

It's lunchtime here, so I gotta go. Sausages for lunch, cooked on the BBQ.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do all four during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete