Monday 30 January 2012

January 30

Today was another of those days that seem to be shadowing me. Nothing much happened, but it was a good day. I got plenty done, but none of it was extraordinary, and often wasn't even interesting. Tomorrow our teachers come around, to get a writing piece, and talk with us. Scary! On the plus side, they're bringing more books! That's always a good thing.

My little brother, sister, mother and I read/acted some of Pride and Prejudice this afternoon. We each chose a part, and played it out. We usually had to change parts at the end of a chapter, but it was still an interesting activity. I'm the only one who has read the whole book, although my sister read some of it last year, so I was the main reader, as in, I was narrating.

My little brother is in the backyard, as it has finally stopped raining, and has even mostly been clear today. Unfortunately, that means we will probably have to change guinea pig houses this afternoon, and that's a really smelly job, especially after rain.

I actually haven't posted pictures of Thunder and Lightning, at least not that I can recall, so I'll go take some photos, and be back soon to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment