Thursday 12 January 2012

January 12

Thankfully, it's not nearly as hot today as it was yesterday. It's just very warm, rather than incredibly hot.

Yesterday, my little brother and I played a game of Monopoly. We don't play it very often, because it often ends in an argument, but yesterday we did. I spent almost all my money on property, and got 4 complete sets, and 2 others. He only spent a little bit on property, and kept the rest of his money. At the end, I had $4212, and he had $3209. Property is so better!

My little brother got a skateboard just after Christmas, and he loves to lie on his stomach and push himself through the hall. Last night, as he was getting up off his skateboard, he sat on the nose, and the other side rose up and whacked him! It was hilarious. I'd been pushing him before that, and that was funny, but that was awesome, funniest thing he did all night. THe second funniest would be when he go this directions a little off, and accidentally went right into a box! He had rolled off before that, and there was such a great feeling of 'Abandon Ship!', that I couldn't help but laugh.

My sister is practicing on the keyboard again, and I hope that soon she'll get some new songs to play from her teacher, so that she will stop playing Christmas carols. I'm getting slightly sick of them, but I don't think she'll be stopping anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment