Monday 9 January 2012

January 9

My blog is now up to 4 followers, and I'm really excited! Thanks so much to RayRay G and Elizabeth, who choose to follow my blog. I'm really happy about that.

My little brother is bored. He gets like that on holidays. He doesn't have a computer, doesn't read comics (weird), doesn't like reading, and doesn't know what else he can do by himself. Neither do I. I have a computer, I read comics, and I love to read. I don't usually need anything else to do.

My mother had guests around this morning, and they talked for ages at our dining room table. I spent the time with my sister in the room we share, uploading songs to my iPod. I haven't done it for ages, so I have a whole lot of songs my dad left on their when he gave this computer to me, as well as an assortment of songs I've loaded on.

Have youe verc onsi dere dhow hard itis tore adan ythi ngwh enyo uput itli keth is?
(Have you considered how hard it is to read anything when you put it like this?)

It's funny how easy it is to change an intelligible sentence into utter nonsense. In the sentence above, I just split everything up into 4 letter sections. It's easy to do, but hard to read. If you changed every letter to the one after it in the alphabet, it would also be easy to do, but hard to read.

But, you can actually read anything as long as the first and last letters are in position. Think of a sentence, and scramble it like that. Is it hard to read? or about the same? If you do it right, it should be the same, or maybe a little harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment