Sunday 8 January 2012

January 8

My older brother is playing Left Behind: The Game on the computer just near me, and it's loud. All sorts of sounds and exclamations are coming from the characters. My sister and younger brother are playing with their toys, who all have weird traits. One of them, his eyes will literally pop out of his head if he sees something green. Another 2 have radioactive hair. Need I say more?

Do you know anyone who will talk to you when they have no one else to talk to, but when their friends come, it's like your invisible? I know some girls like that, and it's irritating. Worse, they don't even notice they do it. They consider me a friend, but hardly ever talk to me. I don't get that. For me, a friend has to be someone you know well, talk to often. I admit, that isn't absolutely necessary, but for me, it mostly is. Because of that, I have few people I can say are really good friends. You know the old saying, a friend in need is a friend indeed? I don't actually agree. I don't think that just because some one will help you if you're in trouble, they are a friend. For example, if you are hanging off a cliff, and someone saves you, but never talks to you again, are they a friend? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment