Thursday 26 January 2012

Australia Day

It's Australia Day. Happy Australia Day! Have a great day, doing what you love to do. For lunch, my family had lamb steaks, with green avocado and golden corn. As Aussie as we could.

Unfortunately, my little brother is incredibly bored. My older brother, mother, sister, and, obviously, myself, are on the computer, and his computer is away in his bedroom, so he wouldn't be able to chat while on the computer. Here, that's what everyone does.

My brother is playing Truth Seeker. For those who don't know it, it's a game where you try to rid the world of weeds that are taking over everything. It's pretty cool, with a lot of evil plants.

Not a lot is going on at the moment. With everyone except my brother on the computer, all is pretty quiet, excepting of course my sister listening to music through her headphones. No one can hear the songs, but we can definitely hear her.

No comments:

Post a Comment