Saturday 28 January 2012

January 28

My brother is taking on a mysterious Fred on his computer. He is once again on Truthseeker, and is being attacked by plants. My little brother and my sister are playing a two player platform game. My sister is better at it.

Not much is happening now, because it's a weekend. On weekends, we don't do much. Especially when the weather is this weird. It was fine this morning, torrential 5 minutes ago, and is now drizzling. Hard to work with that kind of weather.

I don't know what else we will be doing today. Maybe a board game in the afternoon, I'll read a bit, online or off, and not much else.

My brother had to leave his game temporarily, and now his computer character is talking, asking when it will be time to save the world. It's got a bit of an attitude for a computer game. I think it's bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment