Sunday 4 March 2012

March 4

I have not blogged at all this month. That's not actually saying much, as this month is only four days in, but still.

On Thursday, we got back really late. Too late to blog. We spent the day in the city. My sister got her braces changed to teal and white. We also went to the Sciencentre, to solve a murder mystery. We did. We got the right criminals, and it wasn't too gross. However, examing the body of a dead guy isn't fun. I was afraid my mum would offer us lunch afterwards. Fortunately, she didn't, because I would have been feeling to sick toeat it!

Yesterday, we went to Dreamworld, and I think the Claw is my new favorite ride there, though it was kind of cool to be on Wipeout when it broke down. We were stuck up there for about five minutes while they got an engineer.

 I'm not typing on my laptop today, because it's being slow, so I'm using our family computer. I haven't tried to type a decent amount on anything other than a laptop for years, so I won't write much today. Also, it's getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment