Sunday 11 March 2012

March 11

Before I get to anything relevant to today, has it every happened to you that you read/hear someone describe something, and ask "Who actually does that", and think, hey, I do that? It's kind of weird when it happens.

I did something totally stupid this morning. I was at youth bible study with my friends, and there was lime cordial out. We were about to leave, and we were told to rinse out the glasses. I hadn't touched my glass, but I didn't want to waste the cordial. As I said, we were about to leave, so I picked up the glass, which was about a quarter cup full of undiluted lime cordial, and drained the lot. All my friends started exclaiming, not believing I'd actually done that, so I started laughing at the looks one their faces, but I still had cordial in my mouth, so I got lime cordial up my nose! It was awful, but so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment