Monday 12 December 2011

December 12

This morning I've been working on Christmas presents. I made a few this morning, but I can't explain what they are in case my family will read my blog.

My sister can sleep for longer than anyone I know. She can sleep for 12 straight hours, and would sleep through almost anything.

Right now, my brothers and sister are cleaning out the guinea pig houses. Our piggies get very mucky in the rain, and its been raining a lot recently. My sister is currently washing Blessing, our youngest piggie. She's absolutely beautiful, and so small, which means that sometimes the other girls pick on her.
Link
Is anyone stuck for a Christmas present? My sister had a really good idea. She wants to buy a chicken, or water purification tablets, from World Vision. They send you a gift card for you to give to someone, instead of a Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment