Friday 23 December 2011

December 23

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. AAAAAH! I don't want it to come that fast, and yet, I do. I want to open all the presents under the tree, and watch everyone else open theirs. So I guess, I do want Christmas to come. It's just that it's coming faster than I thought.

My mother, sister and I had a girls afternoon yesterday. They painted their nails, and then we put on crazy makeup. My sister and I had never pained our nails before, and I still haven't. My sister looks unusual with bright pink nails, especially when playing the keyboard.


My older brother just accidentally whacked my younger brother in the eye, so he may have a black eye for Christmas! Hopefully not.

My brothers and sister are washing our guinea pigs. We have quite a few. I'm pretty sure we have 10. They get kind of dirty in the rain, and it was raining last night when we were looking at Christmas lights. They need washing, and their houses need cleaning and re-haying.

I have beaten my sister, at least temporarily, in the token competition I wrote about yesterday, . I have 45 hours, 50 minutes worth of reading, and 2 reviews, bringing me up to 11 tokens. My sister has 43 hours, 20 minutes worth of reading, and 1 review, so she only has 9 tokens. My older brother has 2 tokens, for 11 hours, 30 minutes worth of reading, and my little brother hasn't read at all, so he has no tokens. We are getting the tokens so that we can win an I-Pad, except my little brother is in the running for an iPod touch, being younger. The more we read and review, the more tokens we get, the more chances to win an iPad!

I may not be able to blog tomorrow, as my siblings are leaving at 10, and my mother and I are leaving at 3 to go to our grandpa's place for Christmas. If I can write tomorrow, it'll be the last post of the year. If I can't,  this is.

So, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment