Thursday 15 December 2011

December 15

Does anyone else really enjoy going to a shopping centre at night during the Christmas season, just to see the rush of all the crowds? If you haven't, it's really fun.

For some reason my sister is wrapping a present, and my brother, watching her, is singing about Lincoln. He has some very strange ideas for songs.

Christmas lights are really cool. Last night we walked around the neighbourhood looking at lights. Last year there were some really spectacular ones, but this year only one was really good. Most of the people who put up lights last year, aren't doing it this year. So my sister and I decided to make a certificate and give it to them, congratulating them for their fantastic lights. We are also going to give them shortbread my mother made.

No comments:

Post a Comment