Wednesday 14 December 2011

December 14

As the Tintin movie is coming out soon, and looked interesting, I thought I'd try reading one of the comic books, and it's really good! I've never read Tintin before, but it is actually really funny.

I saw a scary sign at the shopping centre today. It said (with spooky background music) '11 days until Christmas'! AAAAAAAHHH! Who let Christmas come and sneak up on us like that? Surely it shouldn't be allowed.

Tonight my family and I are going to go looking at Christmas lights. Not as many people have got their lights up as last year. I'm considering door knocking, and interrogating them on why they don't have Christmas lights up, except we haven't got ours up yet! Last year some of the Christmas displays around here were amazing, especially the one just a few houses up. That was truly spectacular, but it hasn't been put up yet. Hopefully it will be a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment