Thursday 22 December 2011

December 22

Last night was totally AWESOME! We had an 80s themed sleepover. I didn't have any 80s clothes, but the other girls did, and they looked so funny! Bright colours, leggings, vests, and big hooped earrings. We actually went out to Dominos to get pizza, even looking that weird. After pizza we watched movies, put on crazy make up, and stayed up till 3 in the morning, something I've never done before. Such a great night!

My sister and I are holding a sort of competition of who can score the highest amount of tokens for our library reading contest. In our age group, you get 1 token per five hours of reading, and 1 token for a book review. I have 10 tokens. She has 9. My brothers aren't even close. They haven't read much, and don't do reviews.

Do you know anyone that you think is really cool, or does something really well, or really important, but they don't think much of it? What means a lot to one person can be insignificant to someone else. In a movie we're watching, a girl sends cards to soldiers for Christmas. She doesn't think much of it, but the soldiers sure do. I know someone who I think is fantastically fast, but they don't think so. Opinions often differ. I think it's much easier to think well of someone else than yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment