Tuesday 20 December 2011

December 20

My older brother and I just finished putting up Christmas lights inside, and it's hard! I don't usually stand on chairs, especially not ones that move! It's scary when it starts moving under you.

There is an rather large amount of presents under our Christmas tree. I believe it was 22 at last count, and more are yet to be added. Well, with a big family, lots of Christmas presents are the inevitable result. I have 2 of the biggest, and I think one of them is actually a small thing in a big box, but I have zip idea of what the other one is. It's lumpy, so it might be clothes.

Our house looks like Christmas time. Lights up inside and out, a Christmas tree with lots of presents, songs playing most of the time, if not on YouTube, on the keyboard. What about you, what do you do for Christmas? Do you even celebrate it?

My loopy little brother told us this morning that he would finish his breakfast before any of us. My sister beat him out, even though he had started his breakfast first! He takes a long time to eat. Sometimes, we've finished dessert while he's still eating mains!

Does anyone else have a reading program at their library? Our library has an online program this year, and I signed up. One of the prizes is an I-pad. That would be cool!

I think my favorite Christmas song this year is His Favorite Christmas Story. It has a beautiful story to it.

Well, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment