Friday 9 December 2011

December 9

Today, the bad weather is finally over! It's a nice sunny day outside, which is great, except for the fact that sun means I have to put clothes on the washing line. But that's not so bad if it means sunshine for the 2nd day of the holidays.

Yesterday I didn't have time to blog, because I got up so late. Then we had to go to the city so my sister could have a checkup on her braces. Now, instead of purple, they are red and green for Christmas. Next, she wants them green and gold for Australia Day, and after that either pink for Valentines Day, or green for St Patrick's Day.

Tonight, the youth group my brother and I go to is having water night break up. We can all get really wet to celebrate our last night for the year. Just before, the kids group my younger brother and siter go to is also having a wet night, so it will be a very wet evening. Thankfully, it shouldn't rain.

My little brother and my sister are splitting up their PollyPocket collection, so that they can play. My older brother is lying on the lounge, reading a book about superheroes, or he's wandering around the house, looking like he isn't doing anything. One day we may find that he's working with nuclear physics, or is inventing some earth shattering new technology, or (and this is even more unlikely) is going out partying!

No comments:

Post a Comment