Monday 19 December 2011

December 19

Is now the time to panic? Christmas is on Sunday, UNDER A WEEK AWAY!!!!! Scary? oh yeah! That also means that summer holidays are closing a whole lot faster than I would like. After Christmas, my siblings and I are going away with our dad for a week, so that means even less time for hols. Of course, for those in the Northern Hemisphere, you're on winter holidays, so your holidays might not be as long as ours.

It is my opinion that this Christmas has a theme song, All I want for Christmas. I hear it all the time on the radio. Earlier, my brother (who got a giant hand over the weekend from Coles), was pointing his huge hand around for the 'you' in this song. It was so funny! He's a great dancer, and singer, and loves playing with his new hand. He's also a good mimic. I really like his Star Wars droid impersonation. I don't know anyone who does 'Roger roger' better then my little brother.

I won't be able to write much for the next week, starting Sunday. We'll be in NSW with our dad, visiting his friends, from Tuesday, and before that will be Christmas and getting ready for going away.

Does anyone else send a lot of Christmas cards? We do, and it's kind of funny to watch all the cards going around the table being assembled and signed by all 5 family members. Last year there were lots of different parts to them, so everyone had a different part, and there are so many cards, up to 70 maybe. Really funny when I look back on it.

We were supposed to be out the door 10 minutes ago to do some more Christmas shopping, but we're running a bit late. Not that many of us actually have more to buy, but because it's so fun to go Christmas shopping, and a few more presents under the tree while make it look more Christmassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment