Wednesday 7 December 2011

December 7

It's cold and rainy here. It hasn't stopped raining for more than a few minutes all day. Constant rain isn't much fun, but my little brother is enjoying splashing in the mud. He can make splashes go further than I would've thought possible.

My older brother is playing on the Playstation 2. I guess that's what teenage boys like to do. He is also good at cooking potato gems and french fries in the oven though. My sister was playing on the keyboard, but is know watching my brother on the Playstation.

Today is our breakup day. That means a delicious meal of party food! My personal favorite is the apple pie, but creaming soda, banana lollies, potato gems and party pies aren't bad either.

My mother found a really cool site of the 5 best toys ever here. Some pretty good ideas, but a bot hard to wrap, except the 3rd, which comes prewrapped, though not all the wrappings are good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment