Wednesday 21 December 2011

21 December

Tonight I go on a sleepover with some of the girls in my youth group. I'm really excited! I've never actually been on a sleepover before, excepting sleeping over with family, and that doesn't really count.

Christmas is getting closer, and my little brother is obstinate when it comes to deciding a Christmas Eve movie. He doesn't like How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and in my opinion, is scared of it. He doesn't relly like the other movies either. I don't really know what he wants to watch.

My sister is on the keyboard, practicing again. By New Year, we should all know those songs by heart. I already know most of them.

My little brother is outside again. I don't know what he's doing, and it's generally best not to ask. Sometimes he gets me to join in, like being a general, or him telling me to get off his property.

Every Christmas, our family puts wishes on the Christmas tree. We have Christmas wishes for almost everyone since 2000. It's really fun to read all the old wishes. Some of them, from when we were little, are really funny! Every year they have a different design. This year is a manger.

To finish up, one word. This word is a great point of summer in Australia. MANGOES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment