Sunday 22 April 2012

April 22

My sister's birthday party was yesterday, and it was so cool! First we played all sorts of games with our baby piggies, like making them go through tunnels, and under obstacles, and racing them against each other. They weren't very good at it, but they looked so cute that it didn't matter. After that we went on SingStar. The boys didn't like that as much as the girls did.

This morning, our youth bible study was on, even though I didn't think it was. That was really fun. Soon, we'll have a room all to ourselves, to do our study in.

I thought I'd have heaps to write, but I don't. My sister is singing really loudly in our bedroom. My older brother is playing a computer game beside me, and my little brother is out in the backyard doing who knows what. My mother is relaxing with a book.

One final really cool thing: MY BLOG NOW HAS TEN FOLLOWERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment