Tuesday 17 April 2012

April 17

Our teacher didn't come around today, and I have a crazy idea why. My sister puts important dates, like teachers visiting, or meetings being held, in her calendar. So far, everything she has put in her calendar has been postponed or canceled. Weird, but true. She put the teacher coming around in her calendar. Therefore, the teacher didn't come around. That's my crazy theory. The teacher comes next week instead.

We go square dancing tonight! We took a break for the holidays, but holidays are over, so we'll go square dancing.

My sister's birthday is tomorrow, and I haven't made her card yet! Maybe I'll make it before she wakes up tomorrow. She always wakes up late, so I should have plenty of time.

1 comment:

  1. That is a crazy theory o_O Well, whenever the teacher DOES come, I hope it goes well for you.

    And good luck with the card. You're just like me and my sister - we always make homemade cards :) It's quite fun, isn't it? And you surprise yourself with what you can come up in the end as well.

    ReplyDelete