Monday 23 April 2012

April 23

Too much singing! I was singing on Wednesday, singing again on Saturday, and singing yet again today! After singing for TWO WHOLE HOURS today, my throat was really sore.

Tomorrow we have an essay writing workshop for Seniors. I'm  not sure how interesting that will be. I don;t have much confidence in my essay writing ability.

My older brother is bugging me for our internet connection, to the point of watching over my shoulder to see when I'll be finished, so I will have to be off really soon.

My little brother is singing, pretty well. For someone who delights in singing off tune, he can sing really well, at least he can if he knows the words.

I can't post any pictures of party photos yet, but hopefully I will soon. Keep reminding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment