Friday 27 April 2012

April 27

We have to leave the house in an hour if we are going to make the bus to the city. That doesn't give me nearly enough time to do everything I wanted to. I wanted to be able to write up a new stoy on Charlie, but now I might have to do that on the train.

In fact, there is so little time that I haven't even turned on my notoriously tempermental laptop. I'm blogging from the main computer instead.

My little brother got a whiteboard today. Itt should be easier for him to do Maths now, because he can work it all out on a white board instead of on paper. Sometimes paper just isn't big enough. It's so much more fun to scribble wildly, as big as you need, without having to continue equations over the page. Sometimes I have to take up three pages of my maths book with one equation! My writings are pretty well spaced.

My sister is playing the keyboard. Fortunately, she's stopped with the Christmas Carols. I am so glad of that. She hasn't done any for a while. However, she does play 'Can you feel the love tonight', which always sounds so sad. She doesn't agree with me and my older brother. She tells us that it is a happy song, all about true love. I don't care if it has true love in it, that doesn't change that it is a sad song. The music is sad, and some of the lyris are sad too.

It is really cold today. It's really starting to feel like winter. That's not really a bad thing, because my birthday is in winter. Somehow, my birthday feels like it is just around the corner, even though it is over a month away. I couldn't possibly start counting down until May.

No comments:

Post a Comment