Thursday 19 April 2012

April 19

All day long I have been doing activities with time limits, so now I feel like I should be typing as quickly as possible. I had a typing test this morning. Now, I should be finished with typing test for a while. Yay!

My little brother is playing Wii Tennis, with some awful singing to go with it. He can sing really well when he wants to, but when he doesn't, he sings really loudly and out of tune.

I had a very productive day today. I got a lot of work done in a pretty short time, and then did some more work in a slightly longer time.

My sister, Queen of the multi-taskers. She's brushing her teeth while playing Mahjong. It looks kind of funny, but she's managing.

No youth group tomorrow night. They are having a meeting. My sister will be going to a meeting of the Kid's Club staff, so I'll be stuck there, all alone, with nothing but my books, my iPad, and maybe my computer. Sounds like fun! I'd still prefer youth group though.

No comments:

Post a Comment