Monday 16 April 2012

April 16

I got a lot of schoolwork done today. I actually managed to finish one of the subjects I was behind in, so I am now up to date in that, and I'm getting closer with the other two.

Tomorrow, our high school supervisor is coming around! Scary! I'm not exactly looking forward to telling her that I'm behind on my schoolwork, even if it wasn't entirely my fault. Because only my older brother and I are in the Senior class, she'll just be talking to us, and that is a scary concept. I don't like being singled out, but that's what going to happen. She'll single us out one by one and.. POUNCE! Just kidding. It just feels like that sometimes.

I've had a headache today, because my little brother doesn't understand the concept of 'inside voice'. He thinks that anything that should be said should be said loudly.

My sister's birthday is 2 days away!!! (How come she always seems to show up in my posts?)

No comments:

Post a Comment