Tuesday 10 April 2012

April 10

My sister is playing on the keyboard. Her birthday is just over a week away, and her party is a few days after.

My little brother and I put our money together and bought our sister a present today. It's a little odd, but it has significance to the three of us. It's a reminder of something we used to do a lot, but don't have much time for now.

My older brother planned ahead this year, and bought our sister's present in January. The first time he told me, I thought he said July, and I was amazed that anyone would buy a present so far in advance! January is sensible though.

This post seems to be all about my sister! Well, she's the only one I have, and she has a birthday soon. I'd love to say how old she'll be, but instead I'll just say that it is an important birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment