Friday 6 April 2012

April 6

The Passover meal last night was actually really interesting, and delicious. It was fun to find out about all the traditions involved, and what they represented. The 8AM service wasn't bad either, though my sister's alarm didn't go off, so we slept a little later than expected.

Today was a really nice day. It was cool in the morning, with beautiful blue skies, and a hint of cloud. Then for some reason it sprinkled later in the morning. But the rest of the day was bright and beautiful.

The music from whatever computer game my brother is playing is starting to annoy me. Why can't computer games have awesome music, instead of slightly irritating, impending doom kind of music?

2 comments:

  1. Hey bookgirl, Happy Easter!
    I've tagged you on my blog. You can find the questions here: http://ladydisdainnotes.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/little-bit-of-sleeping-little-bit-of.html
    Hope you participate, would love to hear your answers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did participate, and I hope you don't mind that I tagged you back. I'm interested in your answers too!

      Happy Easter! He is risen!

      Delete