Friday 20 April 2012

April 20

For some reason I have been reading about April Fool's Day hoaxes this afternoon, and some of them are fantastic! There's a whole list of them here. I've only read the first two pages so far, and I knew a lot of them beforehand, from previous research, but they are still really funny. One of my favorites is the spaghetti trees. I can't believe so many people actually fell for that!

My little brother, mother, and sister have been frantically preparing for my sister's birthday party tomorrow. There's heaps to get done, it seems. She hasn't even finalised her costume yet, and neither have I! It has a Z theme, so she wants me to come as Zelda. I don't know what I would wear to be Zelda. I don't wear long purple dresses, and I don't have a sword. Hopefully, my sister will help me find something. Either that, or the guests won't know what Zelda looks like, so it won't matter.

It's Friday! No more schoolwork until Monday. YES! My schoolwork isn't really hard, but it can definitely be boring. I'll enjoy having a break. Our teacher will probably be coming next week, and she'll want to know how we are doing with our schoolwork. I hope I have good news.

No youth group tonight, which is sad. I enjoy youth group. I get to be with my friends, and play games, and have fun. I don't see my friends that often, so I enjoy it when I can.

I should probably be helping with party preparations right now, so I have to go.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the party sounds fun! I hope you guys have a great time! Maybe post some pics of your costume? Feel free to crop out your face for privacy factors, of course.

    ReplyDelete