Wednesday 18 April 2012

April 18

It's my sister's birthday!!! We've spent the whole day singing on SingStar. She loves to sing, so that's what we have done all day. She even roped our brothers into it. They aren't very good, but it's fun. My sister and I are the best singers, so for the team games we split up into me and our older brother, and her and our younger brother. Mostly we got ties.

My sister liked the present my little brother and I got her! It was a miniature hat, that had special significance for us. It would take a lot of explaining, and it's kind of personal, so I won't explain, I'll just say that when she saw it she burst out laughing.

Square dancing last night was fantastic! We caught up on the new moves pretty easily. It was so funny when the caller called my sister out into the middle of the ring so that everyone could say Happy Birthday. The only problem is that my mother has said she'll do it for my birthday as well, and mine will be worse because it falls on the day, not the day after! She's talking about a cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment