Wednesday 11 April 2012

April 11

Today, my older brother and I had to watch the movie Australia, for English. That sounds kind of weird, that we watched Australia, for English, but we did. It's a really interesting movie, but some bits are tragic.

My brothers are playing games, and my sister is working on her newsletter. I'm not sure why she likes producing it, but it makes her happy, and it's kind of fun to write in with stories and reviews.

Today appears to have passed unusually quickly. That could have something to do with the fact that I spent until 10:45 reading in bed. Hey, it's holidays! My sister was asleep that whole time.

Tomorrow we have to go into the City. That includes going to the library, so I can't be too disappointed, but it's still annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment