Monday 7 May 2012

May 7

Today's a holiday! Yay! I don't know why it's a holiday, but I'll enjoy it anyway.

Last night, to celebrate that we wouldn't have to get up early this morning, we watched both Scooby Doo movies, with all the lights out. Only my brothers lasted through both movies. My mother fell asleep near the start of the second movie.I fell asleep partway through that movie, still wearing my glasses! My sister fell asleep later in the movie. I suppose my brothers didn't really last through both movies, because they turned the movie off when they realised that they were the only ones still awake. We watched the end of it this morning.

My mother is giving the guinea pigs their worm treatment. They don't really like it. Some of them fight it, and some of them dribble it all down their fronts. One of the guinea pigs will just swallow it all down, without dripping. I think she might secretly like it.

1 comment:

  1. The holiday celebrates labour reforms to give workers rights and improved conditions. The best thing this year is that we are going to get another holiday in October when the QLD labour day moves to align with the holiday in the other states.

    ReplyDelete