Sunday 27 May 2012

May 27

Next post will be Post 200!

I never knew how much hassle was involved in getting a new computer up and running. It seems like there are so many thing to do, and not enough time to do them in. I want to have some time to just play around on my computer, but it seems that I have too much to do for that.

Today was pretty cool. We went shopping for my birthday. I know that my little brother will get me an umbrella, because we made a deal. He gets me an umbrella for my birthday, and I get him one for him. I don't know what my sister and older brother will get me, but I'm pretty sure it will be good.

At our youth bible study this morning, we got a brand new hangout. Sometime soon, we'll have a working bee and paint it and all that sort of stuff. That should be fun, and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment