Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 2

My youth group is having a bonfire on Friday night. I think it will be really fun. My sister and older brother will be going as well. I want to be able to cook marshmallow around the campfire, but I might not be able to get that close if my throat doesn't get any better. My brother likes his marshmallows hot, as in on fire. I like mine hot, but not that hot. My sister can't cook them at all, because cooked marshmallow are bad for her braces.

This afternoon I read a really good book called Can I see your ID?. The whole book is written in 2nd person. If you don't know what that means, it means that instead of being about me (1st person) or he/she/them (3rd person), this book is about you. It's a really interesting style. The book itself is all about people who have pretended to be something else, like a teenager who pretended to be a 40-something train driver. It's a really good book, and it's really cool to read all about these people, who took on a whole other identity.

1 comment:

  1. Why can't you just find a really long stick, and cook your own marshmallows?
    Then again, it might be hard to see whether or not it's cooked well enough.

    ReplyDelete