Saturday 5 May 2012

May 5

It's kind of disappointing, but there was no bonfire last night. The ground was too muddy. We still had marshmallows, but the fire was practically nonexistent. Mostly it was just coals, and it was in a trough. Nowhere near as much fun, and much hotter.

Yesterday, I found a really cool site, where you can make word clouds. All you have to do is put in a bunch of words, and it turns into something like this. It looks really cool, and isn't hard to do. The hardest bit is thinking up all the words. This one has thirty one words, and it took a while to think of that many. I had to enlist help.

I love having pancakes for breakfast. My mother makes some fantastic pancakes, all crispy at the edges, and really thin. They taste great with lemon and sugar. Those are my favorite pancake toppings. My older brother likes to eat them with peanut butter sometimes, but I think that isn't as nice. I also think that it peanut butter smells totally overpowering when you aren't the one eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment