Friday 18 May 2012

May 18

I finally finished the unit of my history that I was working on. It took weeks, but now it is finally over. Yay! History is interesting, but it takes so long!

Tonight I give out my party invitations, and I'm excited. Now I can't wait for my party. Truth be told, I think I'm more excited about the party than my birthday. After all, I've had plenty of birthdays, but I've had far less parties.

After several days of cold weather, so cold that I wore ugboots all day, and my little brother went around the house pretending to be frozen solid, the weather is finally warming up. I'm actually hot in my long sleeves. I'm sure I'll be glad of my long sleeves tonight though. Youth group goes late.

Song Lyrics! Some songs have fantastic lyrics. My favorite lyrics tell a story. Have you ever heard the song Walking Her Home, by Mark Shultz? It has a fantastic story, that is sad, yet sweet. If you've seen The Notebook, this song will probably remind you of that movie. They are very similar.



My mother just made some fantastic cookies. As my sister described them, they are like apple pie, in cookie form! Apple pie is one of my absolute favorite foods, so I think these are totally delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment