Monday 4 June 2012

June 4

My birthday is tomorrow! I'm really excited.

As a something special for tomorrow, we are all going to go to Caboolture Library. We haven't been since it moved a few months ago, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the new place.

On the weekend is my party. So far I have three definites, though one of the guests will have to leave early. I guess that's okay. At least I'll have a few of my friends who can stay the night through.

Now, the biggest problem is the cake. My mother likes to bake us all birthday cakes, but I don't really like cake. I'd prefer something else, but she isn't sure if she can make something else, especially because she doesn't have a lot of time to buy ingredients. So I'll probably have cake again this year too. I suppose that then I can see what cake my mother will do this year. One cake that she suggested that I would like to have is chocolate cake. But not just any chocolate cake. This chocolate cake has chocolate just oozing out of it. If you don't think that sounds delicious, you are not a true chocaholic.

1 comment:

  1. I must say I don't like cakes either, and like you my Mum loves baking cakes.

    ReplyDelete