Wednesday 13 June 2012

June 13

Have you ever noticed in some really old documents all of the s's look like f's? For example, this afternoon I watched a story about the start of Amazing Grace, and the first verse looked like this.

Amazing grace! How fweet the found
That faved a wretch like me.
I once was loft, but now am found,
Was blind but now I fee.


Doesn't it look so weird, and so funny? I don't know if I'll ever be able to sing Amazing Grace again without adding at least one f.


I actually got a decent amount of my Maths done this morning. I still have more to do (a lot more to do), but there at least I got some done.

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole old style s, f thing. I'm just thinking about the famous S tongue twister, in F's.

    Fee fells fee fells on the fee fore.

    She sells sea shells on the sea shore.

    ReplyDelete