Friday 15 June 2012

June 15

Okay, this time that English Assignment should be finished. It seems like it's following me. Every time I think I'm done, it's back again with more to do. I'm getting tired of it, but at least it's better than maths. I have a lot of Maths that has to be done, and believe me, English is way better. Maths, if I get it wrong, it's wrong. English, nothing is totally wrong. It's just different, unconventional, or other words for weird.

This evening we are going out to youth group. For once, my older brother will be there with me. Usually he is in the city until youth group actually starts, but today he will accompany me for the whole hour and a half beforehand.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling too, the feeling of sending it in, then it comes back over and over again. It's tuff.

    ReplyDelete