Friday 1 June 2012

June is starting!

I cannot believe it is already June. My birthday feels like it should be much further away, not just four days! It feels like there should be a week at least to go.

The beginning of Winter, and I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Surely it should be colder? It was really cold a few weeks ago, and now it's warm again!

I showed a few of my stories to my sister last night, and she liked them! I had never shown these stories to anyone before, but she enjoyed them. And she doesn't even like reading. We talked over my stories for probably a few hours. I even got her to read a few of my favorite online stories. She didn't like them as much as mine, but I think she still enjoyed them, and I'm happy with that.

2 comments:

  1. It's nearing winter here, too. I dread winter :(

    I'm like you - very secretive about my stories and have only shown it to a handful of ppl. But the first person who gets to hear about them is my sister too :)) Although she's my younger sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is younger than me as well, by two years. Sometimes I don't mind showing my stories, but these are pretty new and I put a lot of me into them, so I'm sensitive who I show them too.

      Delete