Wednesday 6 June 2012

June 6

Yesterday I was given a new skirt. It is all black, and it goes past my feet. I love it! Today I wore it, and I think it is fantastic. I love the way it swishes around me. Any skirt that does that is fantastic, and the longer the better. The only problem with a really long skirt is that when I am outside, I have to hold it up so it doesn't get dirty.

Our English teacher came around today, to give us some help on our next assignment. It was fun. I talked with her about classic books. I love classics, and have read a few, including all of Jane Austens' books, and all of the Sherlock Holmes books and stories.

The cake last night was delicious! It was chocolate, with melted chocolate just oozing out of it. It was really thick and rich. The melted chocolate was my favorite part.

Tomorrow we go to the city so my sister can get her braces looked at. She hasn't decided what colour yet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday. Happy Belated Birthday! :D
    Going to the library and borrowing 20 books at once sounds divine. I haven't done that in ages. Once my exams are over I'll be haunting the local library *stares dreamily*

    ReplyDelete