Tuesday 31 July 2012

July 31

Okay, I haven't posted for a while, and I don;t even have a decent excuse! I guess I was a little busy with other stuff.

Last Sunday we performed our youth group skit at the church evening service. I didn't realize just how ridiculous I sounded until I heard the recording later. At least, I think I sounded ridiculous. Overall, it all went great, and I personally think that our skit was the highlight of the evening.

Tonight there is a 'J' theme party night at square dancing. My sister is going as Jupiter. I have some sort of attempt at a jester, and my little brother is a Jack in the box. My mother, though, she has a great costume. She has an outfit left over from when she used to do jazz, and she's going to wear that. Like, WOW!

Now that the week isn't quite as crazy as last, I'll try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment