Friday 27 July 2012

July 27

Today is my mother's birthday! In honour of the occasion, she and my sister are trying to make ice cream. For a cold dish, it sure seems to need a lot of cooking. We probably won't get to eat it until tomorrow, or at the very soonest tonight, but if it's good, it will be worth it.

My little brother is doing maths problems with matchsticks. The kind of problems where you make a shape, then have to take away certain matchsticks to make a new shape. At the moment, he's doing it with pens, because we don't really have matchsticks. It seems to be working anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter what you use. Also, having something bigger to use seems to make it easier, though I have to admit that the differing colours are a bit distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment