Wednesday 25 July 2012

July 25

Tonight I, my older brother, and my sister are going to be having a dress rehearsal for the skit we are performing on Sunday. I'm playing a shopaholic, and it took me a while to find all of the bags I needed, and fill them up with assorted things, including, but not limited to, clothes, shoes, plastic food, and fake jewelry. Now, I have so many bags to carry that I can hardly hold them all, and that's exactly how it's meant to be.

I've been listening to songs by Train today, and most are pretty good. I particularly like '50 ways to say goodbye'. It starts off a bit like a song from Phantom of the Opera, but is much more funny than those songs.

Has anyone ever finished a game of Monopoly? Last night I was playing Monopoly on my iPad with my sister and little brother, and we didn't finish it. In fact, we were playing the game we had started the previous Tuesday! How does anyone actually finish a game of Monopoly? I think you're supposed to go bankrupt to finish, but we are all too careful for that. At least, so far.. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa! Anyway, of all the Monopoly games I have ever played, the only way they have ever finished was because someone got bored, so we just stopped playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment