Monday 16 July 2012

July 16

Well, today was pretty fun. Not in a stand out "Today was fun!" kind of way, but just that it was fun. I like the time I can spend with my older brother. It's...companionable. We don't need to talk to enjoy it, but I often end up talking anyway. I kind of talk a lot when it's just the two of us. Not quite sure why.

My sister, older brother, and I are going to be in a skit for our youth group in a few weeks. We were given our parts today. I get to be a shopaholic, and that will be a challenge. No sarcasm.

My sister probably wouldn't want anyone to know what she's playing. She has a secretive streak when it comes to things like that. My brother gets to be an ultimate tourist, with over-sized camera, Hawaiian shirt, and huge sombrero. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment