Wednesday 29 August 2012

August 29

My older brother has gotten into dancing recently, and he is obliterating all of my high scores! Last Monday we were dancing, and I had achieved a personal best. My previous personal best was the record high for the song. He managed to double my new personal best, with extra!

I have to confess, I'm a little mad about it. I enjoy dancing, and have been doing it longer, so it is frustrating that he can so easily take over the high scores. My sister is like that as well, they are now apparently vying with each other over who can get the highest high score ever. At the moment, my brother is winning. He managed to get the highest high score ever achieved on the game, on a song that none of us have ever danced to, or even listened to before! Don't ask me how he does it, I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment