Wednesday 1 August 2012

August 1

It's a brand new month! The year sure is passing by fast. We're two thirds of the way through already.

My little brother has his birthday in exactly one week. I already know that I will buy him an umbrella, I just have to get around to doing it! We made a deal that if he buys me an umbrella for my birthday, I would buy him an umbrella for his. He came through, now I have to as well.

My sister has been sick today, and slept most of the day away. I hope she feels better tomorrow, because tomorrow is the school Athletics Day! This year my older brother and I are in the pink group. He doesn't seem to mind, and I like pink, so I don't mind either. It's kind of fun to meet up with all of the other homeschoolers, but I don't like having a huge crowd there. Last year was weird, yet also cool. I was one of only two people in my entire grade! The other was a boy, and as almost all of the awards are divided into boy/girl sections, I won first place in practically everything! Best I've ever done at an Athletics Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment