Monday 20 August 2012

August 20

It is finally getting warmer here. We might even be able to go swimming soon. That would be so great. I love going swimming, especially seeing my hair swirl out around me. It also means that I might be able to take some of the blankets off my bed, and not freeze at night!

My brother and I are finally finishing that maths assignment. I finished mine, my brother isn't far off. Other than that, not a lot happened today.

On Saturday, we went to Currumbin, and went on the Green Challenge. That was so much fun! I did the green course, and most of the red course. It was totally awesome, with climbing through tunnels, flying foxes, swinging on ropes, and walking tightropes, all really high off the ground. I loved it!

The other stuff there was good too. We saw a baby joey, touched a baby crocodile, patted kangaroos, and had an emu follow us around for a while. What a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment