Wednesday 19 September 2012

September 19

My sister is playing movie theme songs, like the ones for Indiana Jones, or Star Wars. It makes good background music.

Today my sister and I wrote letters to ourselves, to be opened and read in three years. So in 2015, we will each have two letters to read; one from ourselves and one from each other. Now I can hardly wait to open them!

Did you know that 48 hours worth of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute? That makes almost a year every three hours! By now, we must have centuries, or even millennia, worth of footage.

2 comments:

  1. Hello =] After reading your last post I just wanted to say that I do read your blog and while I may not always comment I definitely enjoy your posts. I especially love the ones about your family and the funny things yo and your siblings get up to (especially your younger brother)!

    My siblings and I used to do a variation on that sister thing - we'd make time capsules and then bury them in the backyard. But pathetically, we could never wait a long enough time and ended up giving into temptation and digging them out again really soon so the effect was kind of lost =\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that you do read my blog. Sometimes it feels like no one does, and that is discouraging. My little brother is hilarious. I know that as well as anybody, and want the world to see it too.

      I'm hoping my sister and I can withstand temptation for long enough to keep those letters. We put them in sealed envelopes, so we will know if either of us, or someone else, fiddles with them.

      Delete